- The SkyCaramba blog is moderated. Comments from first time posters will be subject to review and approval before they appear. Anyone’s comments may be reviewed or edited if necessary to maintain a discussion about topics related to astronomy.
- Comments should relate to the blog topic and make specific references to it. Anything general (including non-specific flattery) will almost certainly be rejected as an attempt to sneak an unpaid and unrelated advertisement link into my blog.
- Be polite. You can disagree, but don’t be nasty about it.
- You may mention other astronomy related products, services, etc. But don’t do it just to advertise. Your comment should relate to the blog topic. Understand that putting two or more links in one comment may cause the blog software to flag it as spam. Any comment flagged as spam could be rejected without a human being ever reviewing it.
- Don’t violate the law with your post. That includes laws pertaining to copyrights, slander, incitement to riot, and any other law that can be broken through the use of words.
- Don’t expect SkyCaramba, WordPress, Network Solutions, or anyone else who obtains information about your internet connection to withhold that information from law enforcement and court officers should there by any reason for them to have it.
- SkyCaramba, while believing in free speech rights, cannot be expected to defend them everywhere in the world in all situations. If you are a subject of any government that restricts your right to read or write anything here, you are doing so at your own risk.
- What you post will appear here indefinitely. Even if you claim copyright in what you post, you give to SkyCaramba the right to leave the post there forever, to remove it, to repost it in the same blog or a different one at any time, and to use it for other purposes beyond your control.